Call us for a flat rate fee or contingency fee quote! We can be reached at (877) 276-5084.
When it comes to trying to run your business, you need to speak with a legal professional. Someone with energy and enthusiasm and a business & real estate law firm that wants to partner with you for success. Whether it is a contract review, corporate compliance or arbitration and litigation, there is no substitute for passionate legal counsel. While there is nothing wrong with paying less and getting a legalzoom non-lawyer representative to assist you, when it comes to your business you have to be serious. You cannot have a non-legal representative saying “sorry we can’t give legal advice” every time you have a legal question (note: in this complex regulated society just about every question is a legal question). So LAWYER UP with a law firm that’s willing to quote you a low flat rate fee (if you don’t see something on our list below, contact us) and to be a partner in your business success. Welcome to the future of law. Where lawyers provide cost-effective value to your business.
Flat rate legal fees
- Business formation – $395 plus filing fees (LLC or Corporation)
- Non-profit corporation – $595 plus filing fees
- DBA filings – $125
- Obtain EIN Number – $95
- Domain name disputes (UDRP) – $895
- Online defamation (yelp defamation or other internet defamation) – $125 per letter
- Trademark search for potential state or federal conflicts with written email summary – $125
- New startup (phone or skype) consultations with owners – $125/hour
- Contract review – $99 for up to 10 pages. $7 per page thereafter.
- Small claims case consultation (tips to help you win your small claims business dispute) – $99
- Shareholder agreements – $495
- Technology licensing agreements – (call for quote)
Contact us if you are looking for low cost business services.
- Breach of written contract
- Business arbitration
- Copyright infringement
- Trademark infringement
- Qui Tam cases (employee whistleblower)
- BSA audit whistleblower cases (don’t submit your software license infringement case without an attorney)
- Insurance bad faith cases (general business liability insurance)
- Social media disputes
- Right of publicity cases
- Arizona eminent domain cases
Email us here to consider your case. Please be specific about what your case involves. Do not send confidential information. *We may take ALL OR PART of your case on a contingency fee basis. Not all cases apply and each case is different and depends on the circumstances. We may decline your case based on our availability and for any other reason. No attorney-client relationship is created until and unless a retainer agreement is signed. This is an advertisement and communication. No results or guarantees are given. Choosing a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based on advertising alone. AZ Lic#025911. CA Lic#232337.