Call us for a flat rate fee or contingency fee quote! Lines are open Monday to Sunday (877) 276-5084.
Sports is a big business and with the internet is literally growing every day. You need a sports law firm that can help you get the job done without costing you an arm or a leg. If you are an athlete about to go pro, we can represent you in your contract negotiations and sports marketing deals. Whether it is a contract review, corporate compliance or arbitration and litigation, there is no substitute for passionate legal counsel. While there is nothing wrong with paying less and getting a legalzoom non-lawyer representative to assist you, when it comes to your business you have to be serious. You cannot have a non-legal representative saying “sorry we can’t give legal advice” every time you have a legal question (note: in this complex regulated society just about every question is a legal question). So LAWYER UP with a law firm that’s willing to quote you a low flat rate fee (if you don’t see something on our list below, contact us) and to be a partner in your business success. Welcome to the future of law. Where lawyers provide cost-effective value to your business.
Flat rate legal fees
- Sports business formation – $395 plus filing fees (LLC or Corporation)
- Sports Non-profit corporation – $595 plus filing fees
- DBA filings – $125
- Obtain EIN Number – $95
- Domain name disputes relating to sports domain names (UDRP) – $895
- Online defamation (sports websites) – $125 per letter
- Trademark search for sports business (potential state or federal conflicts with written email summary) – $125
- New sports business startup (phone or skype) consultations with owners/partners – $125/hour
- Athlete or agent contract review – $99 for up to 10 pages. $10 per page thereafter.
- Sports disputes – small claims case consultation (tips to help you win your small claims business dispute) – $99
- Shareholder agreements – $495
- Sports licensing agreements – (call for quote)
- Sports advertising agreements
- Breach of written contract
- NCAA compliance issues
- Business arbitration for sports cases
- Sports Copyright infringement
- Sports Trademark infringement
Email us here to consider your case. Please be specific about what your case involves. Do not send confidential information. *We may take ALL OR PART of your case on a contingency fee basis. No all cases apply and each case is different and depends on the circumstances. We may decline your case based on our availability and for any other reason. No attorney-client relationship is created until and unless a retainer agreement is signed. This is an advertisement and communication. No results or guarantees are given. Choosing a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based on advertising alone. AZ Lic#025911. CA Lic#232337.